Monday, May 11, 2009

The Environment and Organic Production

In March 2008, OKC Abrasevic/Film Klub, in cooperation with an Italian development NGO (CEFA) sponsored a video workshop to promote the concept of organic and local food. I participated in this workshop, which produced one mini-documentary about a local organic farmer and several educational video spots. It was a great experience for me to learn about video and documentary filmmaking, plus it was a lot of fun. Finally (um, a year later...) I figured out how to convert, compress and put this material on You-tube! Enjoy.







1 comment:

Lindiana Jones said...

Hi Katie, trying this an an alternative method of reaching you - am not sure if you've received my emails (have sent you 2 - one in April and one in response to the recent one you sent me). Seem to have problems sending to gmail addresses. If you have received them, great! If you havent, do let me know and I'll take a look at why my email account is going through a phase of anarchy =)